- This event has passed.
POSTPONED: The People’s Art Fair – Valentine’s Show
Thursday 11 February, 2021 @ 18:00 - Sunday 21 February, 2021 @ 18:00
After looking at the news & considering the risks and work involved on putting on a show of this scale, the PRSC has taken the difficult decision to postpone our one year anniversary edition of the People’s Art Fair. We will not be running this event in February and at the end of this current lockdown we will assess the situation and schedule a new PAF date.
Even though it will not happen on valentines day, the PRSC promises that the next PAF edition will be full of love and celebration.
The People’s Art Fair is full of love! We love art, colour and creativity. We love making a noise and causing a scene. We love seeing how many unique and creative works of art we can cram into one room.
Come on down and feel the love.
- Opening night: Friday 11th February 6 – 9pm.
- Open 12 – 6pm daily from Saturday 12th through to Sunday 21st February.
- Late opening until 9pm Thursday 18th February.
Serving up art of all flavours from a wide range of local artists.
The People’s Art Fair is a platform and celebration of local creativity and PRSC invites all artists, makers, crafters & creatives to come and show your work at this Winter Edition of the People’s Art Fair – don’t be shy, get involved! Participation in the exhibition is free, artists are expected to help with installation and staffing of the show, and to cover the cost of hosting this event PRSC will charge a 30% commission on work sold.
Please complete the artists application form here to register as an artist for this show.
– for obvious reasons capacity is limited to 25 people at a time
– the law currently requires that people to wear a face covering when visiting art galleries or other indoor cultural spaces
– track and trace info will be being collected on the door