Hillgrove Street Studios currently house some of Bristol’s finest up and coming and established contemporary artists. Over the next couple weeks we have a couple of studio opportunities in our shared studio space and one private/co-tenant space to be shared with a Bristol based video editor.
For the co-tenant video editing studio opportunity please contact Ben for details and to arrange viewings. This space will be £86.25pcm.
All studios at Hillgrove St. have access to:
- A small communal kitchen area.
- Wi-fi throughout.
- Large outdoor workshop space.
- Tool share services and, for PRSC related projects, access to paint and construction materials.
- Convenient location at the centre of Bristol’s Cultural Quarter.
- 24 hour access.
The two open plan/shared studio spaces are approximately 2m x 2m. They have strip lighting above. At the end of the open plan space is a full length window with smaller windows dotted along the right hand side. Each cubicle has access to its own power point. These studios are £80.50pcm inc. service charges.
Studios will require one month rent upfront and a key deposit @£5per key (£15 per typical studio: ie three keys)
The expression of interest should include (less than 100 words)
- A short introduction to your practice
- Details of forthcoming projects
- How a studio at Hillgrove St would enable to you develop your practice further
- How you would be able to contribute to the creative environment and activities at the studios
Accompanying this application you should attach up to 5 pieces of recent work (preferably within the past 2 years). This can be images or moving images, and can be delivered either via email attachments or via links to online work.
Please also include a current CV if relevant to the Arts and your practice.