- This event has passed.
People’s Art Fair: March Open Exhibition
Sat 14 March, 2020 @ 12:00 PM - Sun 15 March, 2020 @ 3:00 PM
Our second installation of the People’s Art Fair has been left with an open theme to give artists the broadest scope for creativity.
We are still accepting submissions for this show.
Exhibition, makers market & activities
Sat 14th March // 12 noon – 6pm
Sun 15th March // 12 noon – 3pm
- Painting / Collage by object…
- Street photography by Sian Tudor
- Woodcut and lino cut prints by Patrick Ryan-Ainslie
- Audio collage by Octopus Odyssey
- Artwork by Naomi Clarke, Salvador Dewi, Maria De Vido, Ximmix, Rast, Raluca Bobis and Lisa Travers
- Photographs from Beautiful Things in Foreign Lands
- More artists being confirmed every day.
- DIY stickers and patches by ZlyZab
- Woodcut and lino cut printing by Patrick Ryan-Ainslie
- Hand made notebooks and collages from object…
- Crazy face badges by Bev Milward
- and more…
- Paint Your Own Domino by the Domino Project
- Stencil cutting workshop by Ghostboy – 2-4.30pm Saturday 14th
Exhibition & live music
Sat 14th March // 6 – 9pm
- Live music from Butcher/Berkeley, a guitar and violin duo playing oriental swamp music
- Evening includes a music jam & open mic session
Calling Creative Bristol!
From February 2020 PRSC is running a regular arts fair (featuring an exhibition, market, activities, performance etc) opening on the second Friday of every month – all upcoming dates & themes listed below.
The market is intended to support local makers, start-ups and independent businesses. Priority will be given to applications from refugees, asylum seekers, the homeless and others at risk of exclusion.
Upcoming dates & themes