People’s Art Fair: March Open Exhibition
March 13 @ 6:00 pm - March 14 @ 6:00 pmFree
Our second installation of the People’s Art Fair has been left with an open theme to give artists the broadest scope for creativity.
We are still accepting submissions for this show.
Exhibition Opening Night Friday March 13
- Artwork includes: woodcut and lino cut prints by Patrick Ryan-Ainslie and street photography by Sian Tudor
- Live music from Butcher/Berkeley. A guitar and violin duo playing oriental swamp music.
- Evening includes a music jam & open mic session
Art show and creative market 12-6pm Saturday March 14
- Market features woodcut and lino cut prints by Patrick Ryan-Ainslie
- Workshop in stencil cutting by Ghostboy
Calling creative Bristol!
From February 2020 PRSC is running a regular arts fair (featuring an exhibition, market, activities, performance etc) opening on the second Friday of every month – all upcoming dates & themes listed below.
In March The People’s Art Fair is an open exhibition with no theme, running on Friday 13th and Saturday 14th of March. There will be an art exhibition opening from 6-9pm on Friday 13th, featuring live music performances, open mic and jam session, then there will be a makers market on Saturday 12-6pm, with workshops and paint jams running throughout the afternoon.
The market is intended to support local makers, start-ups and independent businesses. Priority will be given to applications from refugees, asylum seekers, the homeless and others at risk of exclusion.
Upcoming dates & themes
- April (Fri 10 – Sat 11): Activism (this will run during the School of Activism)
- May (Fri 8 – Sat 9): Home
- June (Fri 12 – Sat 13): Street Art
- July (Fri 10 – Sat 11): No theme (open exhibition)